Thursday, November 11, 2010

Were Back!


Wow, I can't believe it has been 5 month since I have posted anything on our blog. I am so sorry for those of you that would like to see how we are doing and get some up-dates! I have good news we are doing great and have really been enjoying this time with our girls. It seems like they grow up so fast and we are trying to soke up every minute of them when they are little. They also keep us really busy. We had a wonderful summer and have been enjoying fall. To try and make up for not posting for so long and to get you up to speed on the girls and Danny and I. I am going to try and post a and new post each day. I am going to go back to June, and try and do a week at a time so you can get a glimps of the fun we had this summer. You don't have to worry that I wont remeber or get side tracked like I did before because I have done all the work ahead of time. All the post are done and they will get posted each day! We miss everyone back in CA and you are in our thoughts and prayers! We hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life as much as we are. With our love, Danny, Sarah & the Girls



(This is the day after Marrit's first Birthday last week. Yes she is walking.)

1 comment: