Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 5 Marrit Grace

Today was such a great day! I got to hold her and feed her, her first bottle! She did great! I pretty much held her all day, it was so nice! It looks like if everything continues to go well she will come home on Sunday! Danny had to go back to work today. His day was very busy but went well. He either visits her before work or after. It makes for a long day for him. But he does not seem to mind. I am doing well still trying to heal and get caught up on my sleep(which will probably never happen). Annika is doing surprisingly well, it has worked out so well that we are living with my parents because she has not had to be pulled from her comfort zone. They have been such a huge help and I do not know what we would have done without them. We can not wait for her to meet her baby sister! Sorry I do not have any new picture to post, I was to busy holding her today. I will take some more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment